Production Capacity: 2-40TPH
Spiral chute is the highly efficient equipment for gravity separation, which has advanced technology both at home and abroad. It is suitable for separating 0.3--0.02 mm size fine minerals such as iron ore, titanium ore, chrome ore, pyrite, zircon, monazite, rutile, phosphorus ore, tungsten, tin, phosphorus B ore, niobium, tantalum ore as well as other non-ferrous metals, rare metals and non-metallic minerals with proportion differences.
Spiral chute is mainly used for separating tantalum, tungsten, tin, gold, iron, titanium and other minerals with greater than 1 specific gravity. It has high concentration, high recovery rate, small occupied area, less water consumption and operation without power.
(1) Reasonable structure, simple installation, small footprint, easy operation;
(2) Stable ore dressing, clear mine separation, large capacity, high efficiency;
(3) Light weight, moisture-proof, anti rust, corrosion resistance;
(4) Strong adaptability to the fluctuation of ore quantity, concentration, particle size and taste with no noise.
1. The direction of spiral chute leaves must be consistent with the movement direction of pulp;
2. The final interception of concentrate, middling and tailings;
3. Uniform feeding. The 30%--35% concentration is the best;
4. When the feeding stops, the residual on the helical blade must be cleaned.
Fote Machinery has various types of spiral chutes for sale, such as gravity spiral chute, mineral spiral chute as well as spiral chute for gold, tin, tungsten, etc. The spiral chutes produced by our company has reliable operation, high efficiency and reasonable price, customers can choose the appropriate type according to their actual needs. We are always ready to bring more benefits for you!
Are You Looking for A Consultant?